Tuesday, November 12, 2002

It is too sad to realize that we will never see (my great) Uncle Rich's chuckling sweet smile, wherein he died Monday night.

He was just so caring and joyful. Always asking how we were doing, and genuinely wondering. He continued that genuine love through small tidbits of wise advice, fishing talk, and crazy stories always invovling some ridiculous hilarity with my grandpa.

I remember him saying how he approved of Casey, and that he really thought I found a good one. That was neat considering he barely knew him. It was so awesome to have him, Pearl, Aunt Nancy and Chuck at our wedding.

I will miss him. Praise the Lord he verbally made announcements of his relationship with Jesus this weekend before he passed. Can't wait to see him up there!

P.s. The price is right was a fall thru sadness. Waiting all day, not making it on b/c there were 700 people for the first come, first serve entrance :( The weekend was definitely a blast with my bro, sis, and other bro/sis-in-law-laws though, especially exploding in the aggressive fun driving of L.A.! Woo! I love that for some reason.

"Oh so that's where the hotel across the street from CBS studios really is........"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home