Sunday, June 01, 2003

Yah mom blogged! I miss you mom! YOU KNOW I want to be doing that fabric dying with you! MAN, and wendy got to?!?

Will you be selling any fabric later ----or perhaps after you get more kits or such? I was going to get Casey's fabric going for his "t-shirt" quilt this weekend, but I decided that would be overwhelming.

Overwhelming b/c his parents will be here in 4 days, then we are doing that Northern Exposure trip. So this Fall I plan to scrapbook and quilt.

Won't you please drive Jeepy out to us? I wish :(

Tracey and Dad I enjoyed your blogs tonight ---already caught everyone else's.

AND JUSTIN! EXCELLENT fun looking at your England inspiration. I also love that new Astros sportage.

This weekend was nice. Low key, so low key that I slept 15 hours Friday night into Saturday. Heh :) It's a gift many of us know.

Well, we're being dorks and planning out our Alaskan dream home ----interesting to see your comments mom on that open house. How dumb were those people with bathrooms?

Wait a minute, here's a question for 1040-ians. Did you accidentally TAKE MARY'S BRUSH!?! If so, how and why?!

Just kidding, but it has been missing since March.

Hey, also I played a fun soccer game this morning after praising the Lord on the way to the game (14 minute Madera, Ohio drive ---yet not Ohio).

We won 4-0 and I ran around in circles with my head cut off. Now that's fun :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home