Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Hello on a Tuesday!

Casey and I are about to eat tacos, after a solid, productive day. Ahh....still several hours before hitting the hay! Always a good feeling, when you're battling that "oooh I've got to work tomorrow....again" feeling.

I'm wearing my new Texas university shirt compliments of J, and at the grocery store tonight so worker yelled in horray to it. Odd.

Unfortunately, my new Mr. Spots shirt is currently being grown into. HA!! HA!! Heh...well not a good goal I presume.

Matt! Playing some bball, mary's jealous! Missle story: freak-out! Us here in the valley have had that "missle test" twice now in the last month. Very spooky. Yet then closely followed by a friendly news report. As if the fact that they're even getting those out for testing is scary enough, we have new casters pretending like its fun to look at it in the night sky.

Next topic: The question really is.....will Casey let Mary move the bedroom into the spare room, just for flat out fun!? HA! Teacher by day! Interior design by night!

Taco time! peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home