Saturday, November 23, 2002

Well, we were in a jam for a good flight in consideration of parking for two weeks at an airport being $200 bucks alone :)

But we are all settled and will be flying into Toledo from San Fran on Dec. 22~! WOOOooOo!!

Casey is currently sleeping his head off, as I finish wrapping up Christmas presents! Ahhh! SO FUN!

Tracey enjoy your time at IKEA this weekend.
DAD!?! TANZANIA! GO FOR IT! YES! Way cool, yet then you won't be visiting Chow town till later I presume :( Mom you should fly out anyways?! YEAH!

It's overcast today, how grossy josie. Does anyone else find hilarity in Drew Barrymore's "Never been kissed"? I do, but not on purpose!

Have a great weekend all! ---And I'm so, so, so proud of Grampa for his internet delving! AWESOME!
Oh and Mike, that was funny what you said about Casey's blog updating. I actually checked his b/c I thought he did. BUT NO! Whatta dork he is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home