Monday, March 24, 2003

"My Three Favorite Parts of Teaching: June, July, and August". Haaaaaaa! I saw this on the wall of one of the very veteran teachers' rooms I use this year.

Maybe you can picture it too: a wonderfully, wooden heart-shaped "country home" piece of decor hanging so lovely on her classroom wall.

Anyways, we saw the gweneth movie Friday, and it was okay. Very clean and trying to be touching with a girl going for her dreams and falling in love too.

I enjoyed it enough for brainless escape, but probubly only recommended for a 99 cent rental in 2 years -----or not.

Mike! Since your mention, I've been downloading Divine Discontent, and meant to a long way back. I still love them!

Plus, I think it's cool you say your name in your song, and I totally got why you have it in there. Best part of the song, "the reminnicing (bad spelling) will kill....."

It's so live in the NOW message to me! Hay! Your present is on it's way!

And Justin did you get yours yet?

What else today? School happened. I think. Have I mentioned that I get to have 3 days a week study hall for my "rough class" the REST OF THE YEAR!!!

Actually I could have 5 days of study hall, why don't I?

Not sure ----oh I guess b/c I don't want to babysit 5 days a week. This junior class I have (that I'm talking about), is the talk of the school in immaturity, stupidity, and rudeness. Bless their hearts!

So next year, I am guaranteed, quote unquote, a job, but in what...we do not know. I certainly hope it's not 15 subjects, and I would absolutely love if it was just English I (freshman are so easy to trick!)

Better yet 5 periods of P.E. WOOOOOOOO!!!!

Well, I suppose I shoud get back online, send this, and let Casey's parents call from Florida. They're at Casey's friend's spring training game (Carlos Pena from the Tigers as you may know) in Florida, and trying to let "(Car)Los" talk to Casey.

Have a good, quick week AND ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND! It's only like 3 days away---til Friday.

Oh and Matt and Tracey did you end up going to Cush, and do tell on how Joshua went. check ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home