Sunday, March 16, 2003

FINALLY! I rebooted my computer to an "earlier restoration whatever computer mumbo jumbo", and we're back in business.

We've been without the comp. for about two days.

And now, I have watched WAY TOO MUCH TV this weekend ----often times getting up and meandering around the house with a drowsy "what am I doing daze".

Well, the parents are gone and it was a very nice time! Busy and fun, and sadly working took over as NORMAL! I can't wait till next year when things are more relaxed and set in. Already this quarter things are coasting --- mostly due to my attitude! Ah freedom to relax finally.

I'm about to order mike's bday present and I hope noone else buys it. It's weird b/c he suggested what I was going to get him anyways, SORRY MIKE for spoiling the surprise for sure now.

Glad to see the parents are back and well into the bg routine again. It seems you brought back some of that California sunshine in your pocket! hahahhahahahahhahahhahaha.

Don't tell me you've never wanted to say that matt and tracey!!!!!! l;ksajdkfajfjwafjjwafjkdfjsaf;dsaf

School tomorrow! Everyone have a great week! Love ya all

P.s. San fran this weekend to meet up with michelle! That will rule! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home