Monday, February 24, 2003

Swingin' into a day of school! After that refreshing week off, I feel new.

Some of you may never know how much one doesn't feel like a person at school. Just a zombie barking out orders and instructions. It really shouldn't be like that! I have made a resolution to stop going about it like that.

That convo came about b/c tonight I hung out with some teaching buddies at a "Charm Bracelet" party> WHY DID I GO! WAY HYSTERICAL! I browsed thru all the "charms" laughing inside the whole time. For some reason i thought I was into it.

Wait I just realized if I gave any more details I'm just offering myself up for being made fun of!

HA! Matt I totally downloaded Night Ranger the other day. The one from the Molly Shannon Superstar movie ---Sister Christian! HA! Well just in reference to your Joe Christmas quote....

I've been downloading weird ones lately. Like Shakira Objection (tango), HILARIOUS! But some really good old worship songs, Twila Paris ---We Bow Down, and other worship songs keep popping in my head this week ---but I lose them quick now that school has taken over the MIND AGAIN!

Nichole Nordman ---Holy, is so GOOD! ...."only me on my knees...you are holy, holy...... only you, you are holy!" Western self-centered religion is what I've been brewing with battle.

What about me, WHINEY WANTY ME ME! Disgusting way to see our relationship with the Lord.

THE LORD! THE King of the heavens before there was time! Bow down mare! Just let it roll off and bow down to Me! Wow, I love God! To see His face after the earth....whoa that alone to fuel the day...

Anyone remember or can picture Mrs. Cuckler singing "Captain of the Host is Jesus", heh! HA! I guess more justin only b/c of BGCA days. Maybe not even him though. There's something about those good old years. All those songs are in our hearts, and God has undoubtedly spoken to us through them.

Dad I'll get directions around for my game next week! UNBELIEVABLE triple header that day! Sorry it buts in on our time! However, Sonic is the complete opposite direction of my games! GAMES SOUTH, SONIC NORTH! DISTANCE, 1.5 HOURS!

And hey! I haven't cut on Ohio so much eh?

And Trace I know what you mean about reality tv --PUKE PUKE PUKE! I can't stand tv anyways!!

And so cool to relate to as that there's enough trouble in each day as it is ---just love God everyday! That's all we're meant to do! later for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home