Saturday, January 18, 2003

Good Saturday to all! NO SCHOOL MONDAY! NO SCHOOL MONDAY! NO SCHOOL MONDAY!! YES!!!!!!!

Today we slept in and it was one of those best sleep in's ever with perfectly rested and feeling so relaxed. Also b/c I'm so pumped about having that extra day this weekend!

Casey made lasagna last night and even though lasagna has never been a craving of mine ----it was amazingly great! Had it for lunch just now, so it's still on my mind.

Now just a little bit of the best ice cream I've ever had, and Casey and I are off to Merced! Whenever people come visit we will stock up on this ice cream: "Peanut Butter with mini Reeses" Idatarod Ice Cream (brand name Idatarod).........mmmmmm....mmmmmm!

In Merced we have to purchase some snow chains for 40 bucks so we can go to Yosemite tomorrow morn, and hopefully Monday again! YAH!

Also in Merced Casey is going to see Narc, and I think I'm seeing that Julia stiles "Guy thing" movie. My movie is basically the only one I would watch ------POOR MOVIE CHOICES THIS YEAR SO FAR!!!! I'll let whoever cares about it, know what I think of it ---and at least its matinee.

DAD!! I got my IPOD TODAY!! SO AWESOME!!!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR loading it up with all those songs!

Casey is already seeing me sitting in a corner for hours at a time just playing and listening to it. HA! Fortunately for him, (and UNfortunatetly for me...jk sort of not though) I'll be putting lots of country on it for our big road trip in 4 months! ANCHORAGE TIME!

TRACEY! Thanks for the oswald utmost direction, I plan on reading that tonight :) Also, thank the Lord Casey knows that we need this summer all to ourselves and travel, so he really wasn't going to teach this summer.

Our summer school is just 19 days (4 weeks like yours I believe) and 6 hours a day. HIDEOUS!! (HA, one of my teacher friends always says "that's hideous!" "The kids are acting hideous!" Anyways, planning that much work seems hideous to my mind!

Talk to you all later! _----oh yeah and Tracey ---I'm so tempted to go psycho on that LA to London thing, but I do believe I couldn't justify the spurratic and random leaving and paying of that. OOOOOOOh sometime EUROPE, sometime EUROPE! If I was a muscian I would write a song called "sometime europe". HA! ---peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home