Thursday, January 09, 2003

Ahhh, I just read all the blogs from the week. Casey had a really interesting one yesterday! Anyways, all were very enjoyable!

This Friday of a Thursday went solid I presume ----pretty blurful considering it felt like it should be Friday lakfjdksajfljsakfas

I'm feeling rather napful right now and we dropped our work deliberately by 4 p.m. b/c getting home 430 ish and on is darkening and just should not happen.

At least here, it's not pitch dark when you go to work ---and when you get home. Maybe that's only if you go to school at 3 in the morning like I loved to do back at Evergreen. HA! Does anyone know that story ---oh well if not.

So yesterday I dropped off my polished resume to the "Chowchilla News", and also talked to the lady (too) lengthily about a part time job opportunity. 4 months later I knew the history of journalism! HA!!! Um..maybe I should not diss so openly.

Anyways, she said she desperately needed help 2 months ago and could find noone. Now she doesn't really need anyone and has had 3 application in the last week. WEIRD! And kind of disheartening.

I have wished to try journalism for 3 or 4 years now....I gave it to God though (more really this year) and it'll be all good.

Justin! QUIT INSPIRING the slop out your audience. It rules! I find my walk blossoming oddly near yours quite often, and that is neat to see your perspective!

Mike I found a part of your blog like hidden way under that large picture that I hadn't read. That was a cool find. Oh and dad, did you know we can't see the right side of your words on the blog ----well at least I can't (and the window is completely maximize blah bla :)

Welp! Have a recovering fun weekend after this first week back! Miss you all! Mom and Dad! RELAX!! Force yourself to relax. Demand intensely and violently that your mind, heart, souls, and bodies relax. HA! Seriously though, prioritize, give it to God, and act like Amelie enjoying little things in life :) (I'm praying for you too!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home