Monday, December 16, 2002

Monday. Gross. And ugh to WORKING! NO MORE OF THIS LORD! Yet, at least this evening I got to spend time with the Savior. I'll go back to that Refuge after some of this blog vent.

Today Casey got 4 HUGE boxes in a UPS delivery and my curiousity is crazy! He wrapped them all and I have been guessing secretly. NO PEEKING! of course. right.

Our Christmas is going to be this Friday afternoon! YES! Then to san fran saturday (to stay overnight) to begin all that excitement we all know about.

Matt and Tracey happy travels. Dad---don't forget it's SUNDAY that you pick us up --3:45 pm YOUR TIME :) I miss you all! It will be great to see you all!

Wrapping the presents I have for you is #2 on my list to do after soaking in your smiles, convo, and hugs.

Justin that crossbows and catapult coolness was found on a "vintage board game" information page. The only other thing I could find on it was on ebay for purchase. The bid was going for $170 and climbing! OUT OF CONTROL! Worth it though. ---------Or I'd rather write the company and ask them to come back out with it.

Dad! You peep! You don't know what peep means!? Just kidding, it's short for people, or friends. Mom---as you can see I'm right there with ya on MONDAY BLAHS! Mike good to see your updates ---oh and, don't ever write about Star Trek again! DISGUSTING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home