Tuesday, December 10, 2002

dad i too want to see your pictoral fun from today (Tuesday)

Trace-an enjoyable kid excerpt as normal. According to Casey I do believe I should have had vocal chord surgury years ago.

It's hilarious b/c the other gym teacher is flat out LOUD, like you're right next to her and it's an explosive amount of volume. "Um...we're right next to you...Michelle?" Thus, Casey calls me Michelle voice. I'm sure Joan or whoever can relate to this considering all those neighborhood days of Mary being heard all the way in mom's nap room. HAJ!

SO PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This week is going good. God has worked thru some VERY unorganized teaching methods with me. I HAVE SYSTEM NOW! YAHOOO!!! (non-teachers---A SYSTEM means GOOoooooooooD!! Do the same thing every week.....a routine.....okay enough boring on that)

bye bye for now--it's time to clean our very sloppy apartment. ----kookoo for Cocoa puffs just came to my giddyness.

AND JUSTIN! Sacagaweaingly keep blessing the Lord at all times. Continually quadrupally be in the mouth.....DOES anyone from Colorado or Justin know where the Sacagawea audio tape went!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home