Thursday, December 12, 2002

hi! Someone tried to break into our house and our duplex neighbor's house!

Thank God the next house over heard the guy jumping over our high fence and making noise. She called the police and they're on it. The fog is absolutely coooooool but dangerous with thickness from 6 pm till 11 am the next day.

Today we actually had a 1 hour delay --but teachers are expected to come in anyways and teach the "in town" kids who walk on over. RIDICULOUS! We didn't get in trouble for sleeping in though. Can you believe that was the first fog delay in like 10 years or something?

That made for a weird, but well rested sleeping in day.

Justin I FINISHED MY YEAR IN REVIEW! It's like 6 paragraphs. What do we do, you're in charge of that idea right ---whatever ---I'm just looking forward to reading other peoples so I hope they do them too.

Who can help me insert a picture on my blog? I know it'll be template time, but is the technique individualized to each "webpage setting-template". Like would Tracey's Fruit Page have different directions than dad's green page?

Talk to you all sooooooooooooon! NEXT WEEKEND YES!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home