Friday, December 13, 2002

Yes dad, I would like to put my jpg or gif or something on your web saver thing. I don't have it in jpg form, so I will just attach it to an email to you in Microsoft Word. But don't go telling everyone what it is--b/c it won't be as fun to post :)

Anyways, justin that was a good run down of what to do with a Year in Review.

Tracey I too had a hard time remembering movies of the year. I tried to write my fav music and movies the other night with my Year in Review and struggled but here's some dorky ideas: Mons. Inc :), Kate and Leopold, Ghostworld, not the Four Feathers, not Harry Potter, not Star wars, for sure yes to Monte Cristo, Monsoon wedding (WAY YES!), for some reason A Walk to Remember (Switchfoot flat out made that the movie it tried to be) lakfjkdawjfejwoiewo;ewifje;iew

Casey and I got roped into doing the 35 second clock (Casey)_and the entire scoreboard (Mary) tonight. Three games: frosh, jv, and varsity. I found out 3rd period today and threw a complete hissy fit inside! Seriously! So then I showed A Christmas Story the rest of the day instead of reviewing for exams.

But tonight went quick and it went well. I miss playing bball and I knew a lot more about the running that scoreboard and all the rules than I thought.

Casey's job was more intense b/c changes of possesion happening every 5 seconds. Thus, the hissy fit earlier was a major waste of whining.

Dad --that's hilarious you keep buying things people already bought.

Matt I'm glad your work is over! NOW SLEEEEEEeeeeeep!

Good to hear from you mom! ----oh mikey I've been enjoying your words of length as well!

NOW CASEY (that's a whole other blogspot) He has recently joined the Anti-Blog Militia. Yeah, it's weird how he "says" he wants to go to Cabela's over break but really there's some sort of militia meeting that I uncovered in a little undercover CIA work this week.

Justin you know I'm into your 175 mix ---it's always good to mingle into an unknown music venture of Justin's taste in music.

bye bye now-----I'll be back sunday evening when I wake up! HAAHHAHAHHAHHA!p.s. it has been raining alllllll day and night --I LIKE IT! NEXT: OHIO SNOW :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home