Monday, January 06, 2003

Good morning California again! The morning air here is clean and refreshing like an Ohio spring morning ----have I mentiond fog, fog, fog?

I already completed my first class (gym) back from that wonderful break. It went fine and dandy, now it's off to the academia world of English and Math :) (I get to come home quick to get dressed for "real teaching")

Our apartment is a whirlwind of moving back in after the two week travel bliss. Speaking of that trip, the flight from Chicago to San Fran TOOOOOOOK FORRRRRRRREVER! But it was a safe one and that's all that matters.

Watching the Browns throw the game away was so annoying yesterday! There is no one I will root for now---maybe a new york team but...nah.

Not much else, pretty lame entry I thinko! :) Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home