Thursday, January 16, 2003

Dear people who view,

Today was super quality, as I forced myself to pray for the strength to deal with 6th period -----instead of just 6th period just disappearing.

This class.......haugh....this class........ :) Too many spastic, wanna be WWF, football boys. I kid you not their are 4 girls in this class and 19 dudes! You cannot mention the word football, 49ers, or San Fran or Oakland -----AND NEVER THE BROWNS or an all out verbal war goes on ( all in good nature)_but super, super annoying.

Anyways, God is good and his purpose in that class is an amazing one.

I MEAN IT JUSTIN!! QUIT LEARNING THE SAME LESSONS FROM GOD AS ME ON THE SAME DAY!! And hey full length @irport (bad spelling) soon right?

Mike I liked the relevance of your last quote today. Such a weird hilarious thing to think about.

YAHOOOOOO! I got to play softball, soccer, and bball today. Softball b/c I'm one of those coaches, soccer b/c I just walked on the team's field and started playing with them ----I "know the coach". Bball b/c I teach bball, I mean I have a gym class and we're doing a hilarious dance unit, but really I shoot around while they line dance.

Anyone know the "Slap Leather" dance, done to "Boot Scootin' Boogie"? Don't tell me you forgot that one guy from Real world two who wore cowboy hats and always sang that or danced it .------oh who cares ! ALL HILARIOUS!

Tomorrow will be good, good, good. The teaching staff gets together at 630 am (ouch) and plays bball. A couple of the younger girl staffers play too ----and I will join them.

MATT! You don't like half court if you can help do you? I just love full court no matter how much sucking air goes on ----_BUT THESE OLD FOLGIES PLAY HALF COURT! ! SO WEIRD :) Jk, we'll see what its like tomorrow.

Mom and dad! Stay safe and have that blast of a time in your world ----did we hear you right about you liking it more than KENYA!??! GO TO KILAMANJARO and report back to me!

Matt and Tracey have a blast being outdoors. We'll update you on the fun of snowshoeing ----and check your email about your visit up here sometime. CALI ---FORNIA----HERE WE COME---peace out all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home