Monday, January 13, 2003

Solid day.

Talking to the parents was sad even though, it's not like I could see them if they were in the states anyways.

This evening I got in this very nice reminscent mood of this summer and how wonderful it was to have my entire family there, and involved in my wedding. From Joan's wonderful dresses, to dad's arm down the aisle and speaking, and my wonderful siblings' duties. Thank you for the best summer yet to be had!

I've really just been feeling grateful for you all fam/friends. Life really is too good. God spoils us, and in Him nothing is less than perfect. So lately I've been taking off those human goggles ----those ones that scue any and every aldjf;afekejrfoiwaji :) Praise God!

Justin, I identified with the collection of quotes you had yesterday--- I think it was. Especially where we might view life as "another day that God gets to save us". God is so good.

Anyways, I'm going to bed and have said my prayers for you my wonderful parents! Have fun! Take good pictures with stories behind every one-----then send them to me on a cd.

I love you both! Love ya all! --peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home