Tuesday, January 14, 2003

2 hour delay! It made our administrators make up a weird redundant scedule of seeing the same class twice, then skipping two others all together. So that made for a weird, and actually longer day. Have I mentioned that we have 55 min. classes! UGH to that! But the lesson plans are very organized this semester and that's awesome!

I hope the parents had/are having an excellent and smooth ride to Tanzania. Ha! Hey can I catch a ride to Tanzania.....

Oreo's have become me! YUM!

This weekend as I've blabbed, Casey and are going snowshoeing ----it should be very cool and interesting! YAH! P.s. softball is full go 2.5 hours a day. There is a guy var. coach, and two guy assistants for him ----so it is a rather macho take over type of me sitting there ----which is actually fine with me BUT BORING!

I will have my own team and field after a few weeks of this "together practicing". I do believe this spring will be busy ---and fun ---AND PROPELLING TO THE SUmmer!

Justin and mike I downloaded your song and I'm.....about ....to ...play it: very relaxing and I like it. Not that I'd be biased to OF COURSE liking my brothers music, but it just a great extension of you guys that I love to enjoy! GOOD STUFF!

Also, j and m ---watch for a package soon --odds and ends you might enjoy. Matt, any thing in your mail lately? Well there should be one from a place I ordered from, and then I am sending out a little box for you and Trace with odds and ends --+ your teeshirts i borrowed. Sorry so long on those!

PARENTS ! ARE YOU THERE YET!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home