Friday, January 24, 2003

Homecoming for the high school tonight, and Casey and I get to do the scoreboard at the game.

Really drowsy underlying tiredness b/c of playing bball at 630 am>LOVE IT! I want to convince them to play Wednesday mornings too.

Whatelse...no snowboarding this weekend ---too tired----too much work and no money. I will not get pumped up or report that ever again until it happens hee, hee.

Matt eat a couple wahoo tacos for me and casey. WE DIDN'T EVEN GO THERE!!! HOW RUDE to visit San D and you and NOT!?!??! Also, I've got to get to this local art shop downtown Encinitas that i found that one weird trip I stayed there by myself, and with weirdnesssssss family.

I stayed at the travel lodge too actually close to your place, I would like to go to some shops I found and where I went running once. Oops what am I blabbing about :)

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home