Saturday, February 22, 2003

Whatta great little summer this week was! Casey and I went mt. biking at this lake 10 miles out of town. 3 bucks to get into this lake/state park, and it's way cool ---- a little deserty and a fairly large lake/pond (not pond at all :).

Unfortunately, we could not make the trek to San Fran last weekend to meet up with matt, trace, and joel. Our spring coaching has taken over ----and finally this week I have let that coaching be a joyous fun :)

It's so sunny already ----like the blazing summer and fall we experienced earlier this year. It's totally awesome to be outside and "playing a sport" what have you. Did I mention that I get to miss a lot of school for this coaching. So weird! But I'll take that ditching excuse :) Have fun substitute teachers!! HA HAHAHAHHAHAHA

I called Casey's family for a minute today and not thinking of their weather---I was telling them all about how awesome it is outside today, and that Casey has a home double header scrimmage (right now even as I write).......they were angered by the 2-8 more inches of snow coming their way. Oops on forgetting their 2 degree weather. FLY OUT HERE :)

Anyways, my parents are heading to Chowtown in about 2 weeks! YES YES!! That will be fun, but apparently I just found out my team has a huge triple header tournament in Fresno the night they get in -----CRAZY!

Well, my spirit is very light today ----very carefree. And whatta strange feeling. Work-a-holic must be disarmed in my life. Eh, the word disarmed my be sensitive to IRAQ sitches ...dsajfkldfjfjksjf;;wf

But about 10 mins. ago, I got back from the grocery store, my home away from home. Any excuse to go get one item and get a game piece for their statewide gameboard game. It's called "California dreamin" and Casey and I want to win some money or a cruise. It very similar to like Mcdonald's Monopoly game.

P.s. While there I purchased a much needed new toothbrush. THE "COLGATE ACTIVE ANGLE INTENSE CLEAN" toothbrush. Along with some floss--it's safe to say I have the best dental habits in the fam ---but Justin seems to rather enjoy this dental hygene as well. Correct me if I'm wrong J. Waterpik anyone?

Outta here for now! No more loafing on blog! It's weak to not keep this updated! Sorry for the annoyance of same entry for weeks at a time! Have a great weekend! Love you all, I'm off to grill some hamburgs for Casey's after scrimmage victory HA! Hilarious celebration excuse!!

HAY! DON'T FORGET OREOS AND PB swirl ice cream! Mmmmmm....this sweet-tooth gift I have is wonderful! Matt ----you know don't you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home