Wednesday, February 26, 2003

It's FRIDAY! YAHOOOOOO!!! Well, for me at least b/c I have a softball tournament all day tomorrow! Then it really is Friday! P.s. yesterday was Tuesday and I really did write Fri on the white board at school!

Dad your directions are in your email box. Matt good links, thanks for the entertainment ===sad POD, very funny Christopher Guest. I saw a preview for that last weekend.

Did I write that we saw David Gale then -----it was gripping and following the story was worthwhile to me, but the message was all cap punishment guru-ed. See what you think on video. Anyone read anything on Bruce Almighty? :) Funny in the Liar, Liar way! My kind of movie!

Oh and matt, even though you're burnt on Juliana, it's LIVE MUSIC! Enjoy it for me at least! Man I miss it! I wish I could see equation or any other weird bands at Howards ---Hard Hat, or Mickey Finn's (for equation again)

Tonight I'm going to gift wrap a crumbled up Oreo that a student stomped into the carpet b/c he was annoyed with taking notes and vocab.

VERY WEIRD! Soon to be very hilarious when I give it back to him gift wrapped. You should have seen the chicks who ratted on him ---they are pumped for his gift.

Casey and I are going to watch "Memphis Belle" ----oldie ----action movie ---um....not sure, but he's showing it to his class tomorrow for history. Love ya all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home