Wednesday, June 04, 2003

What's interesting today?

9 out of 21 students are failing my 6th period English.
Next year I'm supposedly teaching 3 English I's, plus 2 standarized test prep classes.
Imagine finger gagging down the throat of me.hee, hee -----WHERE'S THE P.E.?!

GOTTA FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO IN LIFE! Sort of....

I really love the planning, stability, & organizing of teaching, some of the fun units, and kids are great in real life but not with English.

I'll take this though:4 hours and 21 minutes of high school students to go!

Tonight then, "24 (minus 10) wide mouth Mike's" sounds good. YES!

Hey, I've been ripping my entire cd collection for the 60 hour drive in 2 weeks. IPOD time!

And Matt, I've only had time to get into the White Stripes cd, but Travoltas and coldplay are next to get into to.

Mom, I say hang onto the JEEPY :) b/c I love it and it deserves love in keepage.

Mike, I like your new song, especially the last one fourth of it--slower guitar, I absolutely love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home