Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Words from Mary currently in Chowtown:

Flying was a little annoying ---like I've become accustomed to driving, I guess.

Seeing the coast and mountains made a totally refreshing impact on my outlook of California living.

Too high taxes, Chow not the coast, weird laws, lotsa weird people...?

So true to negatives, but I've decided to shuck all the negativity and embrace this existence in Cali.

How overworkedly taking for granted could it have been last year. That was rude to this beautiful state God made.

NOT THIS YEAR THOUGH! WOO!

This summer goes down in history as the all time best (complete) summer ever!

Oh there've been wonderous trips of true quality, but in an entirety (badspelling): 2003 SUMMER #1!

Well, right now Casey and I are putting together our NordicTrack Ellipitical, out of control high tech fitness machine, and unpacking.

It was so fun to get all our mail at once, with 95% shredded though. And now I will spend the last week of summer with the following things:

-rearranging three out of 6 rooms at 500 Orange, the hallway equally one of those.

-go to school and set up my NEW ONLY ROOM I HAVE! No more 4 different classrooms WOOOOOOOOOO! Room 110: Mrs. Sanford's Room.

-send Jeep cherokee seats to Defiance, OH.

-go shopping for more clothes! YES! and school supplies.

-perhaps a meet up with Matt and Tracey! I HOPE, I hope!

love you all, and thanks both families for a great summer, and hospitality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home