Friday, July 25, 2003

"Having a putter is dumb, b/c you have to deal with different weights of the disc"

That quote from some kid at the frisbie golf course out at Carter Park. Of which Justin and I thought, "no I like the putter and the driver discs both"

So going frisbie golfing yesterday with Justin was really cool. I shot 14 over or something bad like that, and J shot only 1 over, which is very cool.

Maybe we could go this late afternoon b/c I'm staying here while Case and his daddio hit the Detroit game.

Next blab: Mom, dad, and I, and Case and his dad will hopefully go to the Detroit game tomorrow night!

So my birthday time with the Mary's fam was great. We got some pizza and breadsticks, and mom's cake was mmm, mmm, good!

Some gifts were a picture frame and album (with cool "Go North" outdoorsy theme), a very fun cd mix made by dad, a finder's gift cert. for 20.

Plus earlier, I got an AWESOME BUG QUILT from mom ---to be used with our first child in the year 2020! HA! And don't forget a Jim Thome shirt and Akron zips.

Welp, today: Seabiscuit or Spy Kids 3, organizing offices, maybe tennis (even though I played 4 huge sets of tennis yesterday in total), maybe frisbie golf :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home