Wednesday, July 23, 2003

26 years old whoa!

Today after a healthy (overcast day) sleep in, I went to the DC track and ran a bit. And I remembered one time when we had to run the mile for bball in 6 (mins) and :10.

THIS WAS AT 6 IN THE MORNING before classes!!!!

So we're all (the team) comatosedly running and trying not to think we're running, then I trip on the track guard thing that has no business being on the edge of the smallest inside lane of the track.

Apparently, I yelled "Oh worst" and just got back up as quick as possible. AND FINISHED THE MILE IN 6:08!

Never again did I run the mile that fast.

So I went to the gym and saw two large team pics in the gym lobby of our 1st two years of 25-0! WOW! Whatta crazy life and sporting those days were.

I miss those dayz.

Well, it was fun to read some blogs today. The main plan for today is to see Pirates! Will report later :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home