Monday, July 14, 2003

Softball defeat tonight, but way overshadowed by the fun had playing.

Casey super-fastly whipped his arm around and batted almost hitting one out his first at bat.

Dad and I got to play right next door, him at first and me at 2nd. That was way cool, and we almost had two double plays.

Highlight of the game: Dad and I moving up the middle for an (old bghs coach of mine) to trick hit our way. And the dude did, meanwhile dad ran over and covered first just in time for the put out from me assisting.

Very cool, I guess you had to be there to understand the quality of play on that one!

SO MIKE IS OFF! He's out of control pumped and I'm sure going to live it up! So cool!

What else, what else to report. Mom and I are going to cut out the beginnings of our Moose Quilt, and then I will miss her on her trip----but that will be a good trip to Cheryl's :)

Saturday Dad and I are going to Cinci to an astros game with Sonic on the way taboot (wish J could be here). Plus, Casey will meet up with us after spending some time at his friend's in Dayton.

Time for sleepy. Tennis, quilts, and tree cutting down tomorrow. Whatta great summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home