Sunday, June 22, 2003

2 days till lift off, Alaskan style!

It's pretty boring here in Chow ----TOO MUCH TV!

I find that tv (and the internet sometimes) completely drains my entire brain cells and any creativity entirely!

Right now I'm listening the About a Boy sdtrk from dad! Thanks for Mary Fahl and Michael Edwards music too! That was a fun anniversary delivery.

What to do, what to do right now.....I guess I'll officially pack my clothes and books. I plan to read and write a lot on this trip. No distractions.

We are pumped! That's all for this low-key blog.

Oh but I wanted to tell mom that I love her very much, and I appreciate every single ounce of her mothering!

I read your blog, and I want you to know I still truly value your points of view on life. You have taught me so much, especially to trust God and love your family. You have taught me how to accept people no matter what.

When we move to Alaska you and dad will have to spend 2 months with us. Relaxing, sewing, sipping coffee by a fire.

Then when we get property on Hawaii. You'll have to spend 2 months with us there too. I MISS YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home