Thursday, June 12, 2003

OH MY! It's summer people!!!!!

Last night we were sitting in our Lake Tahoe time share, supplied by the Sanford in laws. AND I SAW A BIG BEAR HEAD RIGHT BY CASEY'S HEAD OUTSIDE THE WINDOW!

I saw it for a brief second and was like, wait a minute, what?!!

I got up and paced one or two paces and was trying to get the words out: "Oh my...there's a either a huge dog head....or.....a bear was just outside the window ......right there!!!"

Everyone was in the living room and was like, what yeah right. It took me and them a minute to figure out the reality and we all jumped up & looked out the window.

Sure enough it was meandering quickly up the hill by our window. CRAZY! AWESOME! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Anyways, we are in Chow a little early this week (thursday), coming back from Tahoe (obviously).

We'll go to Yosemite and chill a couple days, then Sat. or Sun. we're driving to Romana (?) north of San Diego to another time share.

Casey's uncle lives in Vista --so we shall vizzzsta'a (visit) them! Miss you all---I miss blogging :)

"More to come..." quote from the Johnny Carson Show that I would always watch with Grandma Edwards in that Akron bedroom of hers.

p.s. Matt keep reaching for that feeling of creativity and movement in your dreams! Mom WE HAVE ANTS TOO! And I'm praying for Cheryl ---you should go down there, can I go to? Dad no gifts, just love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home