Sunday, July 13, 2003

Currently on Village Drive hiatus, we're here for a chainsaw pick up and other errands in this Defiance place.

It has been very very awesome relaxing at 1040, and I wish we didn't have to break up the DQ visits, but alas:

We have to get our Jeep sold to his dad! WOO! Go to Casey's travel agent friend so we can get back somehow someway, but who's caring about getting back?

Today I went to BGCC and really enjoyed the colorful worship and inspiring Harmon Parker. All the more reaffirming our monthly support to his ministry. Wow!

Mom and I went to Joann's and got all the goods for her gift to us in a "Moose lap quilt". Can't wait to cut it out tomorrow, or Tues.

I'd like to take J's Mini to DQ right now but I'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Also, tomorrow: DAD vs. MARY! TENNIS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home