Friday, July 18, 2003

An interesting idea today as discussed at the Sanford's: "why even try....to live a good life, be good, help others....."

In a negative way it's a NO HOPE life outlook. It doesn't matter, so why try?

In a real way though, it's like YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO TRY! You're suppose to let Jesus reign in you, b/c we are from the world it is only in Him that we are anything.

Too much me me memememememme society, that I let be analyzed sometimes. Thank God I'm not staying in this world, but I surely do enjoy it while I'm here (to a point).

"Nothing compares to" being in His kingdom for eternity though. Yeah quotes were put around partially to give credit to Sinead O'Conner's song. HAhahhahahahhahahaaha.

Just got done playing tennis with dad! I PLAYED HORRIBLE! Just dumb, dull tennis ----perhaps that's how non-tennis players see the game anyways.

But nothing beats a sweet drop shot for your oppent to whiff at while it spins backwards to the net. YEAH!

Off to shop and relax a little with a steak n shake shake and pick j up in Detroit. And mom it's been fun reading yours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home