Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Chit chat is good in bits and pieces of a spring break trip to your hometown!

Bits and pieces. Itty by bitty.

I do enjoy the thought of calling Alaska home. And the reality of it, not just the thought of it. Such goodness. An existence of refreshment and coming alive!

This spring break at home is just the spring board needed in general, and in Alaska mindedness. I am not ready to get back, but I am willing to get back. Well those words are a circle talk of unclarity but in my head they sound right! HA!

On Monday of this week, did I report?, I hung out with Kim (Miles), and then later with Wulff and Jane! AWESOME! Good old friends, good new life convo! Need to call Mavis now, soon :)

Oh and shan't I not mention the amazing bball games at the BGCA gym Tuesday. Good bball played by all! Reunion! And mom came along to hang out and enjoy the company too. Fun! Three old videos of 1995 watched already, more hilarious later or just take them home and make DVDs! YES!

Two things I just remembered: Isolde Hannan

and

MOM and DAD's HOUSE BUILDING IS IN PROGRESS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

330 a.m. bye bye now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home