Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Three mins. till pray time with colleagues.

God is up to something, as usual, everywhere! Ahhhh!

Talk about my job getting cut happened again yesterday...extra unwanted stress.

One more day till Anchorage plane time! All packed besides little bits here and there and few pick ups in town.

Beyond excitation.

Excite Bike. Karnov. Hudson's Adventure Island.

We're watching Willow in my Cinema as Art class. The class is going well, but I wish there was more resources not created from scratch - then I'd do more in depth studies!

There are these tinkerbell little people called Brownies in Willow. I was surprised and laughing so hard at this movie having forgotten how funny Val Kilmer was. The students love it!

One more help out of practice tonight and it is finished! Unless they win this weekend, which they could!

I must

break ....away!! :)

"There are no accidents, Aslan is our guide!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home