Saturday, February 04, 2006

We're absolutely in the house!

A bit of cleaning tomorrow after a nice, big, fat buffet breakfast at Willow Elementary on the last day of The State Winter Carnival!

Good day! Got lots of supplies for the house, laundry baskets, some things, and well that was the only thing I could remember HA! Everything's in piles and whatnots - in my mind too. Oh new cell phone number to get out to you reader.

Right now I have Justin's Phillip Seymore Hoffman picture as my desktop background. AWESOME! It makes me laugh so hard every time. I laugh while pointing at it and saying, "ha, look at this!" to myself though and sometimes randomly to Casey or Bo or Storm.

Looking forward to:

Being settled
Coaching more, yeah I like it
Ireland - need tickets
Ohio - need tickets
Shopping for house :)

Happy super bowl day to yous all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home