Sunday, January 22, 2006

Cleaned and packed the entire rental! Steam-vac was a requirement in our rental agreement with proof in receipts.

Glad that's done! Now get it up and out to the new world!

We're supposed to meet Thursday to sign the house over to us, but our builder talked to Casey tonight and wasn't sure. Either way it is here! I have to go out of town this weekend to Seward with that coaching deal, so it's probably better if it was next, next weekend. :)

Side note: Exams this week!

In more fun news we got a new Bissel vacuum cleaner that'll do carpet and non-carpet floors.

Got a great gift in the mail from Matt and Tracey! Lotsa Ireland fun and usage - not to mention SWEET new music that I shall priortize this week. Thanks you two! I've been reading my Ireland book non-stop, marking it up, bookmarking things in color coded sitches. Like "orange" post it markers are for pre-trip planning, and "green" is for things I want to do for sure! YES!

I was thinking maybe that if track would need a chick to help coach the 4 track meets, that I would do it! FOR IRELAND!

Other fun topic: Lazy boy factory sale and Lazy boy retailer up in the shopping plaza near us! Woo! Have a great week all yous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home