Sunday, January 01, 2006

Blog Title Today: "Folding Four Quilts"

The Dream of the Rood and Family Album soundtracked our time with the parents!

It was pleasant, grand, fun, and exciting to show them this Alaska new world of ours and share the holidays with them.

Today I slept in till 1:30 P.M. after going to bed at 10:00 P.M. ON NEW YEAR'S EVE NIGHT!! HAHAHHAHAHHAA!!!!! Awesome!

West coastilly New Year's just isn't as impactful: watching the ball drop at 8.

Ripped some video off the camera to edit and make into DVDs last night. So, look for newsletter type deliveries via DVD style biquarterlyish.

IRELAND consumes my mind as this 2006 day sinks into resolutions, plans, hopes, dreams, and excitements. A new house, the bball season officially underway this Friday, thoughts are starting to spread my mind through to our March trip, and on into the Summer of Ireland!

Last night, I was folding all the quilts my mom made and that were used by my parents this past week as I thought:

It is such a good life here, there, everywhere. Another year passed, and God has 2006 lined up for His will, His kingdom, the hopes and dreams and excitement are all grounded in Him! WOOYEAH!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home