Saturday, December 10, 2005

Went to town today and saw Narnia!

We both really liked it, regardless of the many, many children and families at the 3:15 P.M. showing on the smallest movie screen I've ever seen!

Some high points: Lucy all together, all of Aslan's words and scenes, the battle scene at the end where Peter sees Aslan and the rest of the warriors pass bay in blurred slow motion.

All others rushed out of the packed theater as Casey and I sat waiting to go out the opposite door and then blamo! The extra scene that Dad mentioned! I forgot that you mentioned that dad and I'm glad we caught it.

A good movie. A great movie. A touching movie. Blatant Lord everywhere if you let it shine through!

Might see it again next week with my colleague and one of our church buddy/students!

In other news, some Christmas shopping was done today! WOO! More online tonight!

"compact treatment" I like that description of your book dad!

To the house tomorrow in the daylight - today there were workers there. Have I mentioned that we're not getting in until the end of January......:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home