Thursday, December 15, 2005

lost a game tonight agst. homeschoolers, wish I could remember a funny line from readysetbad ;0

also

we had a restful thanksgiving

here's what I wrote nov. 6

I discovered one of the most amazing musical artists ever

The team played well and agressive. They exceeded my expectations, which were....non-existent actually. Wasn't sure about the competition level, more to analyze as the games progess I'll say.

SO, the house is looking CRAZY GOOD EVERYONE!!! The fireplace is up and in with rock going all the way up our small but dynamic great room wall to the ceiling. They are set to put baseboards, window sills, doors, and the hard wood floors in a few more work days.

They have the cabinets, vinyl flooring, and half the porch set up. We forgot about our pine plank ceiling and the banister that extends onto the loft of course. Coming along!

Well, I wanted to say, Michelle (Good) I still read your blog, thanks for writing! happy Christmas to you and your fam!

Happy travels soon to many fam members!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home