Sunday, December 11, 2005

Can't hold it back anymore mom and dad!

EVERYBODY!!! I GOT AN EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT a couple weeks ago.....

A SHINY NEW BLACK NANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!


Needlesstosay (all those words should go together just like nevertheless), I'm enjoying it thoroughly. I've opted to put only my absolute musts on it albumwise and that turned out to fill it almost completely, HA, of course! The plan then is to put new ones on to get into them and allow staplehood to take over or manuever it off and on as per needing to hear.

So I literally sat down during my prep period and wrote down the ones I must, MUST have on the Nano. It included about 20-30 quality all time albums such as the following, and not limited to in my late night memory here and now:

cranberries, corrs, pinback, interpol, amy grant, keane, justin, koufax, ken stringfellow, amelie, mike, sixpence, overtherhine, plumb, ravonettes, rilo, stellastarr, stills, sujan, death cab, equation, cure, fire theft, mclachlan, cardigans, eisley, switchfoot, reliant k, shins, finding neverland, millions, hotel rwanda, friday night lights, mogwai, herb albert, innoncence mission, tmbg, some other staples that have escaped my mind this second of recreating the list in fun

Tonight I used our new Swiffer wet jet! I love it! So good, so needed in this pre-prep for padres viz. It works well anyone thinking about getting one, get one. I have the vaccum swiffer too and like it lots. Next up: the flipper swiffer and swiffer duster. Yeah I know, a whole paragraph on cleaning products.

I wrapped presents tonight and that was fun! So many are on their way or already at 1040 that I was getting depressed not to have any to look at and cherish until giving time, HA! So it was good to get a few little ones yesterday and wrap them today.

We went to the house today and it's all painted in our buckskin color of beige! It looks nice and sharp. They put the fireplace in and are starting the rock decor. We were surprised that the rock is like real rock! Well it's faux concrete made rock but it looks good! Some natural looking shades of color from grey, brown, red, and on. Neat!

Our realtor heard they painted last week and said, "Hmmph, it shouldn't take him till the end of January to finish.....". Oh, also at the house they have all the cabinets and wood floors ready to go in - still in boxes though.

In other news, what better way to end Narnia than with a Frou Frou and then Alanis' new contribution! I forgot to say that yesterday! GOOD stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home