Monday, December 19, 2005

Things, what things could be thrown upon this screen box?

Lotsa shopping went down, and a dogvet viz today!

House serious meeting tomorrow to hash out why/what our builder wants us to pay more on.

Supposedly he's barely breaking even, literally from Katrina, yeah hurricane, taking all our supplies and jacking up the prices. Should we have to pay for that and ill plannning of our builder. Hmm....

More to report on that weirdness after tomorrow.

Bball the next two days hanging over me but it's all good in seasonal spirits!

Getting prepared for Ohioans visiting! YEAHOO!!!

Good to see your house info mom! Looking forward to our visit and maybe a gab or two with some more 1040s!

Side note: I'm thinking myspace soon for me b/c I have other people telling me about it too besides j and mike.

Oh, today we got a cute bearnativity set from Casey's mom and dad! It is so cute and cool! bye bye now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home