Monday, January 02, 2006

Field the Silence!

I'm excited for this 2006 deal. It's a year not a deal I shall mention in supposition. A good year to have before us!!!!!! I have a list to post for general 2006 goals - not to annoy you - but to gauge my seriousness in accomplishing! Like dad's promise to get mom a house and whala! March will be sad to say goodbye to 1040 one last time :( :)

That one place is part of the life tomorrow, but like I said bball shall distract into balanced nicerness beyond academia.

So, I heard a symbol song (Prince) on the radio as we drove to check our house progress (nill - final meeting tomorrow for Casey and those builder involvements)...yeah a Prince song so I vocalized,

"Can they at least play something from this decade, FROM THIS DECADE?!?, I mean come on it's 2006?!?"

At least there's hope in UAA's college station.

Happy New Week to you all!

"Time on wings, will carry you..." - so catchy, so good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home