Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hero Rat(s) Field the Silence!

Good quotes below:

"So here I am, pushing myself forward off the cliff, away from the ground I rely on way too much, into who knows what. This is where faith is made; this is where life is made; this is where I am made."

"I teach the women to sew the gorilla family and hopefully this product will help them sustain themselves." I absolutely love God's creativity in this! So good!

"We learned about hero rats that are trained to sniff out land mines."

"Somethings are faithful.....the rest go down and down"

"You too should live a porpoise driven life."

School Report: it happened again - the same as it ever was ;)

House Report: it happened again - looks like we need a gorilla family to sustain us!!!!!!!

Realtor crooks! Anger and bitterness hurts the "holder-on-to" more than the dummies who caused it. A bit of advice I heard and realized in House Report talk, shan't discuss more

14

FOURTEEN DAYS!??!!??!? Goal: move in over Martin Luther King, Jr. day break!

Woo Mom did a YIR!!!!! YAHOOEY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home