Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Wednesday was fast and productive, including lots of whining high school students. I laugh inside at the torture I bestow upon them. "Reading: It's what's killing the youth of America!", or some headline from an agnsted teenager from Mrs. Sanford's English classes.

What else is new in this world here or there? I talked to the bg parents, oh and the defiance parents also were contacted by us other life forms called Californians.

Did any of you know that Casey and I are now on a two year plan to Anchorage? It's getting more and more apparent to our hearts, for such a move. In the two years here in Cali, there's plenty left to do and explore. And I for one will be up and down this state's adventures until the bug has driven through a gigantic sequoia.

Have we mentioned the PRICE IS RIGHT!??! ! OR NOT!! WOOOooooo!!!!

Snowboarding season is commencing shortly! Matt and Trace, you up for that?

Talk to yous later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home