Wednesday, March 26, 2003

What's new, besides teaching STUDY HALL for 2 hours a day! Man, it gets long but I get to do whatever I want. Who's complaining?

Not me, but the kids are starting to be "bored". Whatever to that :)

Today we had a lock down situation where we have to lock our classroom doors and get all kids near our door into our "safe" classroom.

Everyone thought it was drill, but I had a feeling it was not. It was very abrupt and odd happening right after our morning break 3rd period.

It took forever for our principal to give the "all clear", and he told us there was a man on campus. A man who was armed and was soon arrested out back by our gym and p.e. area.

SCARY! It was even more weird b/c in Madera (15 mins. away), 5 people escaped from their jail cell (all 5 in the same cell), and are currently still on the loose.

God protect us if it is His will. Same for the war, and Justin your comments on Bush were amazingly well said. I agree.

Keep hindering God's movement at that youth group, ha hee, as per say Mike's hint to such comments.

What? I don't know, I've been sitting here too long. Have a great day my friends and fam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home