Friday, August 08, 2003

Today was slobby as it should be, b/c school is near.

Lotsa sleep and nothing done :)

It was good though. And so was Casey's roasted chicken and potatoe soup.

What more could a tomboy want in a husband who could also be a great chef in some restraunt!

Wait did I just forget how to spell restaurant...? Wow, that looks foreign.

Right now I'm listening to Chantel, who has one of her songs in some really dumb Britney Murphy ridiculous movie.

And there's a sixpence song in a movie I just saw previewed...can't remember which.

Justin, I hope City of God comes around here again!

So, Matt & Tracey we'll let you know soon about the meetage, most likely in San Fran. We have school Wed-Fri.

And for those of you who've been to our Chow residence, I am now typing in our walk in closet OFFICE~~! HAHAHAHHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home