Sunday, August 10, 2003

The tornado house we moved back into is finally taking shape!

Just like Christmas it seems like we've "just" moved in again with bins, and bins, and bins of ....I guess it's stuff.

I worked all day delightfully on organizing the stuff, and am more excited about getting into detailed organizing.

So, in turn, I can tackle arts and crafts!

Okay, so people on HGTV get paid the big (or little) bucks as "Professional Organizers". But working with other people's junk?

Yeah, I like it still. But hey, it seems like I already wrote about this on blogger before.

Other than that all day, I threw (baseball) with Case, found out a special ed. teacher quit at Chow, and that my one teacher buddy has been sick for 7 weeks with an acute fever ---caused by dairies in the valley (virus).

Also, we're going to school tomorrow, and Casey has poison ivy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home