Friday, October 17, 2003

45 BUCKS of MOOLA won @ bunko tonight! And I just ate cookies a la ants!

Guess who's San Diego trip just got a lot SWEEEEEETER!?! WOOOO!!

So, I came home and ate cookies baked by moi, and the ziplock was open.

One whole cookie consumed. Yummy!

2nd cookie half way... peering...past the face ------!!and--3 ants moving around the cookie like they owned it!! Own it, work it, own it.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! HAhhahahhahahahahha!

So I probubly ate several of them on that 1st one. Hilarious protein, I presume.

And for some reason, not grossed out at all. P.s. NO MATT AND TRACEY we don't have roaches going on anymore. I swear....it was like they came out for your visit and the in-laws viz. You all brought 'em that's for sure :)

Haven't seen 'em since.

Here's a good one from you know what:

"I need to duck in here and get some Nerd Rope."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home