Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Awesome! Dad's cds came in the mail today! Both so cool. Mogwai....is this the cool mellow lyricless music? LOVE IT!

Well, I need time to listen to them nonstop! HAAhahhahaaa. YES!

TRACEY! DON'T EVER LET ME SEE YOU BLOG AT 6:29 IN THE MORNING EVER AGAIN!

Jk, and I'll jump in on mom and Trace's food ideas with complete agreement. Sweet potatoes are an absolute must for me, WITH LOTSA marshmellows and brown sugar por favor.

And for snacks, I agree with Trace that fruits and veggies with dip are a quality alternative to the other heavy foods we'll eat.

LEMON WATER too! I will bring my Christmas cd from last year and make one or more others!

Mom we got a semi-lousy 5.1% interest for 66 months, and that got us to around $500 a month which was our goal :) Then since we got a 2004, we only got $2500 cash back. Still good stuff! (p.s. no word on the dog)

catch ya my peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home