Wednesday, October 01, 2003

I would like to have those green Hulk hands for Christmas. But only if they're less than the 14-20 bucks I've seen them for.

Come on, they're just pieces of green foam and a double A battery. YET AWESOME.

Right now I am at lunch during a fine Wednesday of school. The kids are chatty today, but I'm ignoring that.

You know when you lay down at night and your mind is so full of any and everything from the day of work?

Well, I've decided how amazing it would be to be relaxed and in harmony with my Lord at that time. Then the back of your head says, "Yeah that would be so nice, too bad it's impossible".

NO TO THAT! It is possible and it's certainly not thru our own will. So I choose to STOP my thoughts, my worries, and planning (lesson planning is out of control in my head).

Just rest in silence and saying NO to that, no to me, no to you. Yes to Him.

On a side thought today, Mike's new logo is sweet. You should get your friend's "legal copy righted consent" to own that pic and start making money on it:

T-shirts, mugs, messenger bags, coffee mugs, etc. galore on cafepress.com (whatever that website is for a free logo gear shop of your own.).

That would be cool. I'd wear that shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home