Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Feeling trapped today. You'd like to think it was a concrete jungle trapped feeling, b/c at least some city loving feeling could absorb, but no.

It's school walls, and the smallest duplex in the world walls. Everyday. My eyes googleling in spaze back & forth in work, wondering if this is the point....

Such emo there, such truth. This weekend has got to be the coast or the mts.

Justin, I meant to tell you the other month, that printing up your blogs in one big packet is a good idea. An instant autobiography, send it to the publisher ----but not before you send your other ingenius writings of creativity.

Mike, how can I get your songs to stay on my hard drive, instead of just playing from the pseudo webpage?

Tracey I'm pumped for your home depot pursuits! And what to a bday prez? YAHOO!!

Love you all! peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home