Wednesday, September 17, 2003

"The camel, sir, is real," said Rebekah. "Because I never have such pungent stinks in my dreams."

A funny from the Orson Scott Card Rebekah. Anybody read that book?

Go Justin! Keep pushing your dreams dude! And everyone too! And that Mr. Freeze pic was sweet of Mike.

Man, I'm feeling the duty, the place the Lord has me here in this Chow teaching world. Good stuff.

Yet, is it wrong to long for something more dynamic. I feel so confined by time, by rules, by people at this school, at any school.

Need some loosy goosy living, some "free as a bird" spirit living....some kind of writing, some kind of outdoor existence...some kind of travel pursuit.

What is it though? I DON'T KNOW! And that makes me angry. Is it possible to have too many interests?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home