Monday, September 15, 2003

It's over again. Monday that is, and it seems like I just said that. The weeks go fast, and we are 1/8 of the school year over.

Mike you can't answer the question of mine about your own song!? That song rules though!

Mom, I hope you're still into fabric dying next time we're around Ohio...why didn't we do that when I was there for A MONTH!? That month went fast.

I will run a 3.1 mile race on Sunday in San Fran. If I beat enough dudes (& dudettes) dressed up like a "Jamba Juice" Bananas, I can win a TV, money, and other various goodies.

Coooooool! Except I haven't registered for the race yet, so...

To end here are some secular lyrics Cardigan style:

"If you live, you will learn. And I live, and I learn.
I've got...I've got it now"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home